Explore Our Careers
Want to do Something Amazing with Camatic?
Business Development Manager NSW/ACT Australia
Business Development Manager NSW/ACT
We are a well-established Organisation recognised for its quality, innovation and customer service, in providing fixed seating solutions in the Stadium, Theatre, Cinema, Education and Government markets.
We have a strong reputation built around our customers and values, offering an outstanding product and the very best customer service and after care support.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who wants to work with the best products on the market, be supported by a team and provided with ongoing professional development.
You will be responsible for expanding the existing client base and increase market share within the NSW/ACT territory.
• Your main focus within this role will be driving revenue through specification sales within the Architects, Designers, Developers, Constructors and Building industries
• You will require the determination and passion to persuade and influence potential clients, whilst building and maintaining relationships with the key players in the industry
• Establish and understand project briefs and customer requirements to recommend a suitable solution
• Build the brand awareness through specifications, presentations and tracking projects through to completion
• Assist with maintaining specification post tender through existing relationships and influence Designers and Engineers
• Ideally you will have a furniture or specification background
• Experience selling into architecturally driven markets, seating industry an advantage
• Be able to work autonomously and in a team environment
• Need to be a comfortable presenter while build natural rapport
• Ability to find and source new opportunities
• Be able to present a solution as well as answer direct questions from clients
• A passion to work with strong brands and quality products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar in using a CRM
• Degree qualified an advantage.
Your ability to solution sell will be paramount to be successful within this position and your technical aptitude will need to be called on at all times.
If you have the passion, energy and motivation to be part of this team, apply now addressing the position criteria.
The application form will include these questions:
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
• How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
• Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
• Do you have technical pre-sales experience?
• Do you have experience with solution selling methodologies?
Please send in your cover letter and resume to email@example.com