Theatre & Performing Arts Seating
Providing Theater Seating to the Most Spectacular Performing Art Centers
Camatic works closely with each client and can conduct site surveys to provide advise and ensure the seating solution is delivered.
Camatic is able to provide each customer with project-specific seating layouts that take into accounts sight lines whilst maximising seat capacities meeting to exceed customer’s expectations.
Camatic has the ability to customise its range to provide clients with specific solutions.
Camatic has in-house and contracts installation partners around the world that are trained in Camatic Seating designs and installation requirements.
Our installers work closely with our project management team to ensure all work is completed on time and to Camatic’s high-quality expectations.
Refurbishment and Upholstery
Camatic seats are well known for their structural quality. As a result, by re-upholstering, we can provide our customers with the opportunity to establish that fresh new look of a new chair.
Camatic provides a wide range of spare parts available for fast replacement in the unlikely event of damage or failure.
Camatic is able to offer its clients options of maintenance contracts, this allows the customer peace of mind in knowing that should they have opted for this service that their seats are being serviced structurally at various nominated intervals.
At Camatic, our team is committed to the ongoing appearance and operation of your facility. We offer a wide range of services to benefit the structure of your products.
Camatic’s Product Care Service is the ideal solution for maintaining and protecting your seating investments. Have peace of mind knowing that your seating solutions are in expert hands.
Finding the perfect theater seating for your venue is a very important task. But, there are many other details to attend to when planning a new seating project in the USA. When you commission Camatic to design and manufacture your new seats, you will enjoy expert assistance that ensures all these details are considered. We offer an extensive range of seating services to our customers across the country and have worked with some of the biggest venues in North America.
What our USA theater seating service includes
Having completed theater and performing arts seating projects in many prestigious venues, not just in the USA but all over the world, we have amassed a wealth of seating layout, installation, and maintenance knowledge that we are happy to share with our clients. Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Site inspections/surveys — The key to success with any new seating project is to ensure that all requirements and concerns are considered at the planning stage. You can ensure this is the case by taking advantage of our site survey & inspection service. Our experts will visit your venue and survey the space in question, collecting all the details they need.
- Seating layout — After our site survey, we can then prepare a customized seating layout for your venue based on the details we collected during the survey and your personal specifications.
- Customization — Whichever seating ranges or models you choose to install in your venue, we will be happy to customize the designs of each one to meet any special requirements that you may have.
- Installation — We have teams of installers in all areas of the USA, enabling us to offer a professional installation service to our clients. If you want your new theater seating installed by experts, we will be happy to make all the necessary arrangements.
- Refurbishment & re-upholstery services — By taking advantage of our refurbishment and re-upholstery services, you can extend the useful lifespan of your performing arts seating and reduce future capital expenditure.
- Spare parts — Whether you would like us to supply a full set of spares with every seat installed or order individual components as and when needed, we will be happy to oblige. We carry a full stock of spare parts for all models in our range, and we also carry a selection of accessories that can retrofit your seats, including cup holders and armrests.
You won’t find another seating manufacturer with the level of experience at Camatic or one that provides a performing art service to match ours. Contact us now to speak to one of our seating specialists about your next project in the USA.