Camatic seats are well known for their structural quality. As a result, by re-upholstering, we can provide our customers with the opportunity to establish that fresh new look of a new chair.
Refurbishment and upholstery includes:
• Onsite re-upholstering options available
• In factory re-upholstery also available
• Camatic products are built to last and perhaps your existing chairs just need a facelift with new seat and back covers.
• In most instances, Camatic product can be reupholstered to give product new life by having our factory trained upholsterers fit new covers.
• Works can be completed progressively after hours if required to ensure zero lost seating capacity
• At the same time seating can be upgraded with timber arms or other accessories to upgrade the patron offerings
• This can be cost-effective compared to purchasing all new product and often be done in reduced lead time.
• A Camatic representative can come to the site and assess your product for suitability of re-upholstery.