Finally, venue operators can provide patrons, in every row of their facility, equivalent comfort of the highest standard with the Forte Series. Forte Series also provides operators with additional seating locations through its unique beam mounting system, where seat modules mount independently of the bracket attachment to sub-structure.
Maintenance is made easy with the chair’s toggle locking system to a beam, and Camatic’s patented cushion removal system in both seat and backrest. Forte D2 comes with a D2 (A4 or A3 sizes phenolic writing tablet as standard).REQUEST A QUOTE Download brochure
Features & Dimensions
- 920mm [36 1/4″] or 1070mm [42 1/8″] back height.
- D2 writing tablet.
- Beam mounted seat.
- GECA approved product.
- ISO 9001 Certified.
- Beam mounted seat for fast installation, repositioned seat centres and replacement
- Scratch-proof writing tablet surface
- Easily replaced seat and back pads
- Retrofittable arms and cups
- Snap in seat numbers